Thursday, February 26, 2015

"Mirjana In The Sky with Diamonds"

First off, hello to my Top Model family! It's been a cold and bitter off-season, but casting for cycle 22 has begun. It won't be long until we've got a new group of booch/toochers!

Now, for some very tragic news. If you may or may not have heard, Mirjana Puhar (our girl from cycle 21) was involved in a triple homicide that saw the end of her, her boyfriends, and her roommate's lives.

I firmly believe in celebrating life by letting the dead rest in peace. I know, like you, my readers, Mirjana was a treasure and we have warm fond memories of her. I wish her family (and our ANTM family) love and strength in order to properly grieve her passing.

Heaven has gotten the most beautiful (Victoria's Secret) angel in the world. Rest in peace, Mirjana.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts